NEPTUNE is a tool with the aim of streamlining and simplifying the implementation process of the intrinsic method to reduce water losses, based on the real-time monitoring of anomalies in the water supply systems, their classification and the generation of events that trigger a downstream workflow for their resolution.
The tool is in the deployment phase in the concessionaire companies of the AQUAPOR Group and it has the following key features:
The application was developed with the aim of detecting the following types of events:
- Water leaks in the network
- Burst water mains
- Abnormal consumption by large consumers
- Abnormal inflow rates in the Measurement and Control Zones (ZMC)
- Abnormal network pressures
- Abnormal water levels in reservoirs
- Detection of anomalies in measuring equipment
- Detection of anomalies in transfer equipment
The proposed tool is web-based and there is no need to install components in devices. It has personnel, identified and unlimited access and various levels of access and permissions (administrator, user, etc.).
Sara Carriço | firstname.lastname@example.org