Telemetry is the solution par excellence that allows the utility to continuously monitor their volumes of water
Telemetry aims at the:
- Integration of multiple sources of information in a single database;
- Presentation of the water adducted in the system;
- Integration of information on the consumption of the users;
- Performing water balance sheets by Measurement and Control Zones;
- Analysis of consumption profiles of end users and detection of any non-conformities;
- Leak detection, through the monitoring of integrated data;
- Ability to provide information to users;
- Providing notifications and alarms of the system to the end user.
The cross-cutting nature of the information between all the facets of the utilities, in a transparent relationship with the end users, promotes the involvement of all and a relationship of trust that allows increased efficiency by creating synergies.
Jorge Figueiredo | firstname.lastname@example.org