In the area of waste, LUSÁGUA focuses on urban services, covering a wide range of operations in which environmental efficiency is achieved through the use of electrical equipment, among other aspects.
These services cover the mixed and separate collection of municipal waste, including the collection of green waste and other bulky waste, the supply and maintenance of containers, the washing of these containers, manual and mechanical sweeping, mechanical and chemical weed control, as well as manual and mechanical cleaning of beaches.
LUSÁGUA also provides collection and washing vehicles under operating leases, as well as street sweepers of various models and capacities.
Its current contracts include
- Municipalities of Estarreja and Águeda: “Procurement of Services for the Collection and Transportation of Municipal Solid Waste to a Final Destination by the entities in the Grouping of Contracting Entities comprising the municipalities of Estarreja and Águeda,” beginning in 2012;
- Municipality of Ribeira de Pena: “Collection of Municipal Solid Waste in the Municipality of Ribeira de Pena,” beginning in 2014;
- Municipality of Caminha: “International Public Tender for Municipal Solid Waste Collection and Transportation Services, Supply, Maintenance and Cleaning of Containers and Urban Cleaning of the Municipality of Caminha,” beginning in 2015;
- Municipalities of Oliveira do Bairro, Vagos and Albergaria-a-Velha: "Procurement of Services for the Collection and Transportation of Municipal Waste to a Final Destination by the entities in the Grouping of Contracting Authorities comprising the municipalities of Oliveira do Bairro, Vagos and Albergaria-a-Velha,” beginning in 2016;
- Águas do Centro Litoral, Águas da Região de Aveiro e Estremoz: collection and transportation to a licensed final destination of WTP and WWTP by-products.
Taking on the challenges raised by the waste sector, LUSÁGUA is focused on good practices and the use of the latest technologies, thus fulfilling the objectives and goals defined by its customers.
MSW Contracts Coordinator
Cristiana Cardoso | email@example.com
Luságua also holds a licence to perform the carriage of goods by road for hire on routes within Portuguese territory.