ELECTROCHEMICAL PROCESS OF ADVANCED OXIDATION
This technology is able to generate a strong oxidant through electrolysis of a sodium chloride solution (salt) using an innovatively built electrode, more resistant to incrustation and corrosion.
The result is the production of a strong oxidising solution including the following chemicals: chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, atomic oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radical, atomic hydrogen and chlorine radical.
Sewage loaded with organic material of difficult biodegradation, such as that from:
- Distilleries and oils;
- Production of olive oil and wine, pulp and paper, cork, textiles;
- Pesticides and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH);
- Pharmaceutical compounds, drugs, hormones and pathogens;
- Pre-treatment to increase the CBO5 / CQO ratio;
- Refining treatment (removal of remaining micro pollutants);
- Disinfection treatment;
- Soil decontamination;
- Full treatment of industrial effluents.
Cláudia Guerreiro | firstname.lastname@example.org